Monday, January 29, 2007

My, oh my daddy!

AB amazed at the stack of dad's books

I see you!


Jumpin' around

Belle tried out her Exersaucer for the first time over the weekend and loves it! She's even figured out how to turn herself by moving her feet around... kind of. Maybe its just a fluke! She likes to keep her hands right next to her in her little pouch instead of up near the toy. The downside of that is that when she sneezes she hits her face on her toy! Don't worry, it's a gentle hit and no tears are ever shed.

I would like to point out that the stack of books that Belle is looking at are Trev's books for this semester alone at seminary! So, he only has a little bit of reading to do over the next few months. ;) It is a good thing he loves what he is learning!

1 comment:

G'ma Lori said...

I have beautiful little Belle's face posted at my desk and the promotions department wants to use her in a commercial - I think they have excellent taste! Come visit! xoxoxo Much love from G'ma and G'pa Ramsdell