Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mom and Belle just hangin' out

Trev has been in Washington for the last 3 1/2 weeks, which has given Annabelle and I A LOT of mother-daughter bonding time. We are really excited to see Trev tomorrow! Here are a few pics of the babe and I from the past few weeks.

Belle playing with her hand-me-down basketball hoop from the Walkers. She quickly figured out how to make a basket! Smart girl, that one.

Really, there is no need to buy toys. AB had a delightful time crawling in and out of this paper bag. It gave me a good chuckle too. :)

Me and AB taking a picture of ourselves in the living room

Last night I was taking pictures of Belle while she was eating dinner. Right before I would take the picture the camera would shine a red light right on Belle's face. Without fail, each time I took the picture (and I took seven of them), she would make this hilarious face. I don't know if she is learning to smile for the camera or if she just didn't like the light in her face. I did eventually let her eat her meal in peace.


No comments: