Friday, December 14, 2007

Wrapping with a one year old... oh boy

Diana and I had a wrapping party yesterday and Belle wanted to be in on all the action. I brought out multiple toys and books for her to play with, but she was much more interested in snatching gifts we were just about to wrap, sitting on wrapping paper, pulling ribbon of its spool and even climbing or sitting on the gifts themselves. We were able to wrap everything, but we had to learn to be very strategic in order to get it done!

I think Belle particularly enjoyed the sound the paper made when
she walked or sat on it.


She snatched this gift and then attempted to climb and sit on it. I say attempted because she fell off of it at least three times. Hehe.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I wish I could have been there, sounds quite humorous-