Friday, January 4, 2008

Enjoying the windy day

Today has been quite a blustery day but there have been occasional sun breaks. Belle and I decided to go for a walk at Boulevard Park, where they have this great boardwalk over the water. We ventured out in the wind that was sometimes so strong it pushed the stroller a wee bit sideways. It felt so great to be outside though! The air is so clean and crisp and refreshing. I let AB be free from the stroller for a bit to exercise her legs and explore the park. She got so excited every time she saw a dog or another child and waved to most of the people we passed. She is quite social and so fun to hang out with!

Looking out at the water and the birds

Taking a break from walking around


3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Kristen... Annabelle is so darn cute. I love her coat in these pictures. I am glad that you guys a good holiday season!

Courtney Dey said...

Darling pics. ; ) I'm not surprised she's showing some social tendencies, knowing the two of you. It was so nice to see you this Christmas.

Tracy said...

Belle is so very cute in that hat and coat...can't wait to see you guys again, I think Kai and Belle would have fun together!