Saturday, February 23, 2008

Date Night!

Trev and I had a date night last night! Woohoo! Our dear friend Diana watched Belle for us while we went out on the town. We enjoyed a delicious Italian dinner at Guiseppe's, which included a Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini for me, which was so yummy. Trev really likes to treat me to a good drink when we go out on dates. After dinner we went and saw The Bucket List, which was quite funny! We had a great time reminiscing and being thankful for each other. Yeah for date nights!
And yeah for Diana, who stayed with our babe!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Yay! So glad you got to do that!
By the way, we really liked the Bucket List too!

diana said...

Anytime!

Jen said...

I'm so jealous! Nick and I miss going to Guiseppe's SO much! It sounds like it was an amazing night!
Love you!