Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our old stompin' grounds

This evening we ventured to Western Washington University to walk around campus, just like we did so many times years ago. Pictured above is daddy and daughter at the fountain in Red Square. Annabelle has a fascination with fountains, so she was a big fan of this one.



We found a random desk outside one of the buildings. So of course I had to get a picture of her in it.


One of Belle's new favorite things to do is to take her shoes off and then work really hard at trying to get them back on (which she hasn't successfully done yet). She can sit for 15+ minutes working on this task, not saying a word. All you hear is the occasional exhale/grunt of concentration. Haha!


My man, playing in one of the many big pieces of art that call the campus home.

2 comments:

Cutzi said...

How fun! We did this a few months back too. I want to do it again sometime soon as they have great childrens' books at the book store for good prices.

Erin Leigh said...

I know I've said this a thousand times before... I love reading your blog and you're a great photographer!