Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day

Just in case you didn't know how wonderful my husband is, let me tell you. On Valentine's Day I awoke to a gorgeous bouquet of almost a dozen red roses on the dining room table. It was one shy of a dozen because Trev had pulled out one of the roses and put it in a single vase by itself as a special Valentine to Belle. Awww, how sweet. He was also in the midst of cooking us a special breakfast - scones fresh out of the oven, orange juice and raspberries!! Raspberries are my favorite fruit, which made it an extra special treat to have that morning. He also made an itinerary for the day (pictured below) with all the activities we would be doing. The day's activities began with breakfast, then an outdoor adventure, a surprise spa pedicure for me at the Chrysalis (what a relaxing way to spend a few hours!), playing one of our favorite games while Belle was napping, then dinner and ice cream while people from our church babysat Belle and finally we came home and watched a movie. It was a wonderful day and I am so blessed to have such a loving husband. He definitely knows how to treat a lady. Thanks, Trev!!

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Oh... he's a keeper! Way to go Trev! The picture of AB and her buddy in the band was adorable. How did your MD appointment go?

Erin Leigh said...

Oh... he's a keeper! Way to go Trev! The picture of AB and her buddy in the band was adorable. How did your MD appointment go?

Colleen said...

Oh, my word. I'm so happy for you, dear friend, that you have this kind of marriage. I can't even imagine. Treasure it!

By the way, I've changed my blog address to www.skitoseanirvana.blogspot.com.

xoxo