Sunday, June 28, 2009

Belle & I went to Old Navy recently and while we were there I found her holding the mannequin's hand. I was cracking up! Who needs to walk around with mama when you can hold onto a mannequin's hand?

So this is the first belly shot I've posted. It's not because I haven't wanted to post one, I just don't think to take one. And you don't even see my face in this one! But who needs to see my face. I know what you're really interested in is seeing the belly. ;) So here it is at 30 weeks along. As of today I am 32 weeks and 2 days along but I don't have a picture from today. Less than 8 weeks to go until Baby Boy Mauss makes his arrival! Crazy! Now all we need to do is come up with a name. Hmmm. So many options.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Kristin...you look amazing!!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear the news (and the name) after baby boy Mauss's arrival! We love you guys and miss you!

JoAnn Casebolt said...

I love the Old Navy photo of Belle-you are such a clever mommy for taking so many great photo's for you all to look back on. You look fab my dear pregnant--hope you feel as good as you look! Hugs to you and your babes!

Nadine said...

Oh Funny girl!!! I love that you got a pic! And yeah for the belly shot!!