Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thanks for the camera!

Thanks to my wonderful hubby and all my parents I got a new camera for my birthday! A Pentax SLR camera which I have been playing around with and learning about the past few weeks. On my birthday we did some drive-by shootings, of the picture taking variety. ;) I wasn't feeling that well so it was nice to be in the car most of the time. Here are some of the shots I got on our adventure...


These seagulls were chasing the eagle around. Maybe he stole the fish they were about to eat.


Then we drove by someone's house where there was just a deer hanging out in the yard and eating their flowers.



A big thank you to my family for my new camera... THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a fun gift! Although in my case, it wouldn't have been fun because, as you well know, I'm way too anal and would have a meltdown if I had to get to know a new camera. I seriously freeze up when I so much as think about anything that was created after the year of my birth. Speaking of births, happy belated birthday to YOU!