Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friends

Here are some shots of AB and Levi, one of her good friends. They are quite the buds. I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago as they were wandering around the yard and exploring. Okay, okay, so I did make them stand at the fence for just a moment so I could get a good shot and then I just followed them around.

Yep, that is AB rockin' the skirt over the jeans. That is totally her style these days. I think its pretty cute. A few seconds after I took this picture it was no longer fun to move the rocks with their feet, but instead grab a handful and throw them in the air. Look out!

The mailbox is actually pretty fun to play with. It opens, closes, opens again, closes again... you get the point. I think they hoped that something would eventually be in there. :)

"Are you sure there's nothing in there? Should we look a little longer just to make sure?"

4 comments:

Ryan and Jessica said...

Oh, my. Our kids are the cutest! Thanks for sharing these picts and your lives with us.

Cory Ferens said...

good to see you in blog land again...missed you! hope we can chat sometime soon.

Colleen said...

Oh, my. I yearn for the days when my children were entertained by opening and closing mailboxes. Too cute. As for AB, she is a fashion maven indeed. When we were last in Europe, skirts over jeans were all the rage. Go AB!

Colleen said...

Oh, my. I yearn for the days when my children were entertained by opening and closing mailboxes. Too cute. As for AB, she is a fashion maven indeed. When we were last in Europe, skirts over jeans were all the rage. Go AB!