Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Oh this is ladies night...


Last Friday Shannon came up with a great idea... a ladies night! Trev was out working, Nate was going to be studying at home and all the kids were asleep for the night. Nate volunteered to keep an eye on the sleeping wee ones so Shan and I could go out on the town. We went to a fun bar at a nice hotel near our house. We sat in a cool booth listening to a fun band playing cover songs, took a ton of pictures of ourselves (most of which didn't look that great), laughed at how silly we were and enjoyed some yummy drinks! I ordered myself a tropical martini, which is one of the few drinks with alcohol that I actually enjoy the taste of. I'm guessing it is because it tastes more like juice than alcohol! Haha! We're looking forward to our next ladies night out!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yea for ladies night! You two look SO cute! Give the kiddos a hug and kiss for me (I'm pretty sure you two have the cutest kids ever)! Please tell Trevor, Shannon and Nate hello for me!
~J

diana said...

Can I come to your next ladies night? How fun for you two to get out on your own...Love ya!

Cory Ferens said...

Girl's night out is a must for all women but especially for moms! I want to come next time, if only...I miss you tons, tell Shannon I say "hi" and I miss you lots.