Sunday, March 18, 2007

Swingin' and Eagles

Annabelle had her first swing ride this week! I took her
over to the park across the street, plopped her in the baby
swing, wrapped a blanket around her to keep her in,
and gave her a little push! She smiled a few times, but
mostly enjoyed looking around and swinging back and forth.
I'm sure we'll be doing this more and more as the weather
continues to improve.

Trev gave Belle her own zoo of stuffed animals the
other day! She was surrounded by most of her animals
and she had a ball rolling around in them and grabbing
them. Belle has a great time playing with dad!

This afternoon we went to a wild bird sanctuary. We saw
eagles and owls and other birds too! Of course we had to
get this pic of Belle as an eagle!

Belle the Eagle cawing at her prey!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your updates, they light up my life even. I have stayed inside for the last 2 days because I don't want to get swooped up by Belle's monstrous talons. Eeeeks. What a sweetheart, even if she is an endangered species.

Love,
Hal and Co.

Jen said...

I'm pretty sure that Belle is the cutest baby I've ever seen! What a fun field trip...to the park! :)