Thursday, October 9, 2008

After much shagrin...

Behold, it is I...Daddy. After many personal attacks and threats by you the reader, I have decided to make my first post. I even took these pictures...I know what you thinking. Trev, I thought you were incompetent. Well I'm not. After many days, I have learned to train my brain to connect my eye to my pointer finger to the silver button on the peaks of the capturer of photos. It might have taken longer to figure out than the average person, but I am not your average person. People with superior brain power simply take longer for everyday tasks.

Check out the grains on that log.

My little girl longs for the day when she will be able to hold her breath under water for days, and so do I.

I told Belle a joke, and she was embarrassed that I am her dad. I thought it was funny.


If you look closely, you can see the many water ferries that accompanied us on our afternoon out. They were waiting for Belle to step out on the water so they could carry her (for she is royalty-daughter of the King) to far off treasure bearing coves, but our stomachs told us we needed turkey sandwiches. The cities of little taste buds in our mouths won out, but we will be back. Oh we will be back.

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Great Post, Trev! You are a great photographer and writer. Keep posting!

Tracy said...

O Trevor, how you make me laugh! I love that you stepped up to the roll of blogging--way to go! And please don't let the water fairies take Belle away, Kai would be sad...

Shannon said...

Welcome to blogging world Trev! You are a natural and you are right, you are not "your average person". Tell the gang Howdy and lots o' love from da Walkas.

John and Diane's Adventures said...

Great job Trev. You are a wonderful photographer, and an eloquent writer. I will look forward to your posts as well as Kristen's. Thanks! Love, Ma