Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bowling

A few weeks ago Trev and I had a fun date night! Yes, I know it was a few weeks ago and I am finally getting around to blogging about it. That is how far behind on blogging I am. But I am determined to catch up! Anyhoo, our dear friend Missy watched Belle and we went to dinner and then bowling. We had not been bowling in a LONG time and felt like doing something active rather than passive on our date. While we were waiting for a lane to open we played two games of air hockey, both of which I lost (insert sad face here). We bowled our first game and I lost again. I didn't even get above 100, which I was not happy about. My goal for the next game was to at least get above 100 and if I beat Trev then that would be a bonus. He was ahead of me for most of the game but I bowled numerous spares in the home stretch and ended up winning by 2 points! I was really excited! Trev was pretty bummed that I beat him. I kept reminding him that he beat me at 3 out of the 4 games we played that night, but it was a hard loss to endure. However, he will have his chance at a rematch this weekend. My work party is this weekend and this year we are setting aside the normal formal dinner and going bowling instead. Here's to strikes and spares!!

Here is the proof. Trevy likes to call me Beauty.

1 comment:

diana said...

Good work Kristen...if you need to come over and practice on the wii we are open for training most nights :)