Sunday, April 19, 2009

AB loves to slide these days. She'll go over and over and over and over and over and...
you get the point. :)

Annabelle dancing with our buddy Josh. This was after Josh built an amazing tunnel adventure in our living/dining room using the dining room table, all the chairs, sofa cushions and lots of blankets. Belle loved the adventure of crawling through all the tunnels and Josh was a trooper and went through all of them too! All I heard was her giggling. Thanks Josh for being such a great friend to our little girl.

Annabelle with her Grandpa John. They are sitting on a swinging ski lift chair! Grandpa and Trev took an old ski lift chair that Grandpa had and turned it into a huge swing in the back yard. It is pretty cool and Belle got to have the inaugural ride.

5 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Kristen... I love all these posts... I am so happy you're blogging again! I hope that you are feeling well and getting lots of rest cause life with two babes is a little more work than with only one :)

Shannon said...

yay for blog posts! I love it!

Ann Louise said...

She's so precious!!!!!!

Tracy said...

It was great talking to you guys the other night! We sure miss you! I love seeing the pics of Belle...she is getting so big and will be sure a great big sister! I wish Kai and Belle could play again soon...maybe in a couple years:) Bless you guys and be in touch! Love ya!

Colleen said...

What a cutie-pie! (AB, that is...Nothing against Grandpa, but...)

You and I seem to be blogging (or not) in spurts lately. Like you, of course, I'm usually busy developing new quantum physics models.

xoxo