Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's a.....


Boy! A little baby Mauss boy! We had an ultrasound a little over a week ago and it seemed pretty obvious that we were having a boy. The ultrasound tech didn't even tell us but told us to guess. I looked over at the screen and said, "That's definitely a boy." Annabelle came with Trev and I to the ultrasound and she had fun watching it on the big screen. I think she thought it was a movie. Up above is a profile shot of our little boy. Don't worry, he does actually have a forehead (just a wee bit of a bad angle). We're really excited to have a little boy come August! We can't wait to see Belle as a big sister.

3 comments:

Nadine said...

A boy!!! Congrats and how exciting!

Jen said...

So exciting!!! :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! A boy! That is so exciting! You are a few months ahead of me, and I can't wait to have an ultrasound and find out what we're having! I feel like I'm living for that right now...