Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ooops! Has it been almost 2 months?

We had our first snowfall a couple of days ago. AB kept running to the window and looking at it. She and I even went on a walk to the store while it was snowing. It didn't last long but it was beautiful to watch while it was here.

Again, so sorry for leaving the same old blog post for almost 2 month. Yikes! That is way too long. Do any of you ever feel like you can't quite catch up? That's how I've felt lately. With being a wife, a mom of two, packing up one home, unpacking in another, helping with our church and the holiday season upon us I can't seem to keep on top of it all. Unfortunately the blog has been sliding lower and lower on the priority list. But the good news is it moved to the top tonight! Why? Because I can't do my Christmas shopping at 11pm (since I don't do much of it online) and I also can't take a Christmas card picture because I am the only one still awake. Maybe I'll try to start tackling those tomorrow. Maybe. ;)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Do I ever feel like I can't quite catch up? Um, no. Never. Not in the least.

Ahem.

:-D