Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our handsome little man sleeping soundly.

One of Belle's favorite things to do is put on shoes way too big for her. Yesterday she was walking around in a pair of Trev's crocs, up above she is in my snow boots, sometimes she wears my slippers or any other shoe that is out that looks kind of fun to walk in. She makes me laugh.

One of her funny Belle-isms she does these days: She leans back while sitting or standing and then says "Whoooooaaaa, the wind is pushing me!" Of course she only says it when we are inside and there is no wind.

Another common phrase: "I'd like to take a break from my nap." This of course is often said when we're driving around in the car and she isn't even supposed to be taking a nap.

Oh how I love our little Annabelle. She is a joy to be around. We love you, AB!

Okay, so I know this is a really random picture. AB and I were playing with playdough today and she was naming things I should make. So I made this caterpillar and elephant. I was kind of impressed that I could tell what they were when I was finished!

No comments: