Monday, March 8, 2010

A little R&R

My parents were out of town last week and said we could stay at their house for a little rest and relaxation if we wanted. So we did. We spent the morning at Point Defiance where we went on the five-mile drive through the woods and explored all over Owen Beach. AB loves to explore so she was throwing rocks, climbing around, playing in the sand and running after daddy. I think she was having so much fun exploring she didn't really notice that I took a bajillion pictures of her. Haha! The one of her above totally reminds me of a senior portrait.

Here she told me she was playing kitchen. Maybe she was making sand cookies or sprinkling spices over a hunk of meat. Who knows?!

Somebody had built a nifty fort out of driftwood and branches.

Oh I just love this picture. Trev giving his sleeping boy a kiss on the forehead. Of course Jack fell asleep just a few minutes before we got back to the car. Who needs real naps?


1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

I love the picture of Trevor kissing jack!!!