Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing catch up - Part 1

Here are my two little doinkers in a warm embrace.

In July we went to Lucy's birthday party at her aunt and uncle's farm. Lucy's cousin, Madeline (above) gave the kiddos pony rides. I asked Belle if she wanted to ride the pony and she said yes immediately. This was surprising since usually her first response is no when I ask her to try something new. She climbed right on and loved it!

We made cookies a couple of times since I last blogged. Sometimes I let her lick the mixer and she ends up with cookie dough all over her face and in her hair.

Jack Attack trying to steal my camera.

One of the things Belle most loves to draw right now is people. Since I took this picture she has started adding arms and sometime hair to her little people.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love that pic of them hugging! Love Jack's facial expression! :)