Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing catch up - Part 2

In July we went to Vancouver Island to celebrate Opa's birthday. Annabelle spent everyday at the beach playing in the sand, turning over rocks looking for crabs and yelling, "Lurk, lurk!" whenever she saw something exciting. By the way, "lurk" is how she says "look."

Bubble blowing!

AB riding her wee little bike (with training wheels for now). She absolutely loves riding her bike and is really good at stopping at every street to look for cars.

A couple of months ago Annabelle and I were eating breakfast together and she looked up at me with eyes crossed and said "Hi two mamas." Hahaha! I don't know how she learned to cross her eyes but I just cracked up when she did it. I give you the picture above so that you too can see her beautiful cross-eyed face.

One afternoon I gave Annabelle a paintbrush and a bucket of water and I let her "paint" outside the house. She painted the steps, the fence, the side of the house, the windows and...

... the mailbox. She went on a wild painting frenzy!


Our girl can have fun playing with anything. One day it was what she found in our recycling bin. She would go down the line she created and fill each bottle and cup with water. Seriously, we don't need to spend any money on toys when she's happy with used empty plastic containers.

No comments: