Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring? Are you sure?

Just the other day I was thinking how thankful I was that spring was here. It has still been a mix between cloudy rainy weather and patches of sun, but it was feeling a lot more like spring than winter... until today. I took this picture a few days ago...


And I took this picture this morning...


It snowed for a few hours and we ended up with a few inches of snow! They were huge flakes! Of course, later in the day the sun came out for a while and most of the snow disappeared. Strange, strange weather.


Here is AB looking out the window at the snow. She really really liked standing on the windowsill.


What a joyful little girl we have!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Good, I don't feel quite as bad now. Don't get me wrong, still bad, but not quite as. Love ya!