Saturday, March 8, 2008

Trev the Chef

We have some leftover chicken pieces in the fridge right now. Trev calls me up this afternoon and tells me we've just got to use it tonight. He volunteers to make some sort of stew. I ask him what else he is going to put in his concoction. He proceeds to tell me he will put in, "the chicken, some beans, and just a bunch of pastes." Pastes?!! I wonder what sort of pastes he is hoping to find around the house. Maybe you had to be there, but I thought that was pretty funny. I mean, paste? He's working on his stew right now. I'll let you know how it turned out.



1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm totally laughing right now!!! Nick has recently decided to start cooking also. Now, to his credit, he has made some amazing meals! However, there have been SO MANY times that I've eaten something and asked..."What exactly did you put in here?" The best was when he volunteered to make breakfast. I started eating the eggs he'd prepared and they tasted a bit funny. I asked the question (What did you add), he smiled and said....BEER!
Oh my!
Happy Sunday!