Friday, May 2, 2008

27 dresses

My good friend Anne Marie (in the bright blue dress) hosted a 27 Dresses party earlier this week. It was ladies only and we were treated to margaritas, brownies, good company and a fun chick flick! Anne Marie insisted that WE wear a bridesmaid dress... so here we are! I wore mine for the pictures and then changed into clothes that actually fit me. I couldn't seem to zip the zipper all the way up. Haha! Hmmm. The last time I had worn this dress was pre-Annabelle. It was fun to have a reason to dress up, even if it was just for a bit. Thanks AM for a fun night!


2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

What a fun idea. Caitlyn made it from 6000 babies to the top 500 then didn't go on any further. It was fun voting for her though.

Shannon said...

That is so awesome! I wish I was there, I could have worn my dress from your wedding. It's super cute, but would be about 3 sizes too big (: