Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Evening

After our delightful morning, we spent the afternoon celebrating our friend Ryan's birthday. Before heading home we stopped at a bluff that overlooks Bellingham Bay. There were tons of summer dandelions, which provided plenty photo ops.



This is my personal favorite


No photo shoot is complete until Trev says, "Get a picture of me," and then poses in some random pose such as this. Ha! (Grammy Jane... maybe you can add this to your new album filled with pictures of Trev!)




Our sweet girl


Bellingham Bay... you can see a plane flying overhead in the top left


The passing of the dandelion


7 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Kristen.... you are such a great photographer!!!

Shannon said...

trev- please never do that again
kristen- seriously tite pics

Can't wait to see yuz -nw

Shannon said...

These are some really great pics. My fave is that passing of the dandelion- that's great!

Love ya-
Shan

Lori said...

Great pics! Trevor's too funny!

Tia Tobi said...

OMG... You're pics make me long to be back in the Northwest! It is funny how what I once saw as annoying weeds I now see as beautiful vegetation! AB is so BIG now. CRAZY!

Sara Moriarty said...

Hey there. I got to your blog from Nadines. You have a beautiful family. I am glad to see that you are doing well. How old is your daughter? Fill me in... :-)

Sara Moriarty

Colleen said...

This is a nice series of photos ~ except for that one with the weird dude modeling amidst dandelions (cough, sputter). The railroad track pic is great ~ very artsy.