Saturday, May 17, 2008

A day on the farm

Last Thursday, Annabelle and I spent the day hanging out with four of the Wolfisberg boys. It was a beautiful sunny day and we were able to spend a lot of it outside! Here are some pictures from the day...

Luke on the swing


Per and Luke racing - Per won (probably because he is older and has longer legs).


Jan and Per playing soccer


Kai playing with rocks with mittens on... on an 80 degree day. Haha! :)


AB on the swing... she spent over a half hour on this swing after her nap.

Belle and I had a great time with the boys. They really were a joy to be around. I also found out I am really good at beating them (most of the time) at foosball and air hockey. Thanks for a fun day!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that first pic- makes me want to be there. We can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully we can chat soon. Love ya!

Erin Leigh said...

Thanks for the comment Kristen... it's my background on my computer also! I love checking your blog too... It makes me feel like we're still really close best buds!

Colleen said...

These are fun! The older guys went on and on about how AWESOME you are at foosball and air hockey. "She kept beating us!" Meanwhile, Kai tells me on a daily basis that Baby Belle is his best buddy. Too cute!