Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Boat Trip

I celebrated my 27th birthday this last Saturday. We went out my parents boat for a few hours and had such a wonderful time! The Tall Ships were in Tacoma over the weekend so we were able to see a ton of the beautifully crafted old sailboats. Did I mention we had strawberry shortcake for dessert? Yum. My parents watched Belle in the evening and Trev treated me to a birthday dinner. We walked around downtown Tacoma for a bit. Thank you to my family for such a wonderful birthday!


My mommeee busy working


There is my high school from the water... the castle on the hill. Beautiful!

This was my favorite ship that we saw. I love all the sails! Trev and I were planning on commandeering it, but alas, we did not. Another time perhaps. I mean, we didn't even have a sword or a pirate hat.


Trev hanging off the side of the boat... moments later he thought he might not make it back up. Haha!

Our sweet sweet girl. I love this picture.

This is "The Bounty", which was used in movies such as Mutiny on the Bounty and the second installment of Pirates of the Caribbean.

6 comments:

The Terps said...

Did you see Matt Metsker working with the crew on the tall ship Amazing Grace? He was out there. He might have even had an eye patch on.

Dustin

Lori said...

Happy belated birthday!
Wow- what a high school!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Friend! I hope we can see you guys sometime this summer!!! Or fall, or anytime...we just miss you:)

GAO said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like fun. And your Belle is beautiful!

Erin Leigh said...

This was a really cool post. Ash wanted some pictures of the tall ships and Stadium but I didn't charge my camera... oops.
I think that is what the tag means on the A to Z thing, My friend tagged me so I posted it. I think I'm gonna do an alphabet like you did on your blog when Caitlyn turns one. I thought it was super cool!

Sara Moriarty said...

Great post - Great pictures! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!