Saturday, July 19, 2008

RASPBERRIES!!

It is raspberry pickin' season! Woohoo! Raspberries are my all time favorite fruit. We ventured out to Boxx Berry farm for some good ol' raspberry picking this morning. I'm eating some of the bright red fruity deliciousness as I type this. Cant'... stop... eating... them!! They are so scrumptious!

AB had a good time exploring the bushes. She likes to pick the unripe ones and put them in our buckets. Or she would pick the ripe ones and slowly tear them apart. Once she tasted one and immediately said, "Yuck!"... I just don't get it. How can she not like raspberries?! In time, I hope.

This is the first time Trev has gone raspberry picking. He loved it!

No family outing is complete unless Trev does something silly... like munch on leaves. Oh boy.

I think Belle is worn out from all the hard work.

The farm had a swing set near where you pick, which we took full advantage of.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love raspberries! I just bought some at a little farm stand but picking our own sounds like way more fun! Belle is so cute...I can't believe how light her hair is!!

Sara Moriarty said...

Great photos! I wish I had your talent. I agree with Tracy about Anabelle's light hair- but it is sure gorgeous! hope you are well. ~Sara