Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Camping!!

A few years ago I bought a tent for Trev. This last weekend was the first time we used it! We went camping with Art & Diana, Nick & Andi and Ryan, Jess & Levi. The camping trip was to celebrate Art and Nick's birthdays, which are both this week. We camped near a river in Leavenworth and we had such a great time! Belle did a pretty great job camping, except for not sleeping well the last night... but the rest of the time was great! We ate smores, sat around the campfire, visited the town of Leavenworth, visited the river numerous times and much more!

Diana, Andi, Jess & Levi

AB borrowing mama's coat

Nick & Andi

Trev was most excited to go on a river walk. He and Art are scoping out where they think they should cross.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm jealous! I just know I'm supposed to be ten years younger, hanging with your crowd. ;-D Seriously, those kind of friendships and experiences are a real blessing. Glad y'all had a good time. (I'm allowed to say "y'all" because I lived in the South. LOL)