Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My apologies

I am so sorry that I have been such a horrible blogger lately. Life has been crazy! I will do my utmost to remedy the situation. Here is the biggest piece of news in our family:

- Trev quit his job a couple of weeks ago. A few hours after he quit, my good friend Anne Marie offered me a job at the company I used to work for. She has been the executive assistant to the CEO at La Belle for almost five years and is now leaving to travel in Italy and live in another city for time (hopefully just for a time... I, of course, want her to end up back here in Bellingham eventually). Anyhoo, Trev and I prayed about it and decided to swap roles for a bit. I am now a working woman again (outside of the home, that is). I will be working full-time, but will be part-time in the office and part-time working from home. Trev is taking care of Belle right now until I have a regualr at-home schedule and then he will also be looking for some part-time work. Crazy! Totally not what we expected or planned, but definitely a blessing from the Lord. I mean really, he quits his job and later that same day I am offered a job??!!! Not just coincidence. Now we are just adjusting to this new schedule. So far, so good. :)


No comments: