Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hiking

The three Maussketeers hiked to Fragrance Lake in Bellingham this morning. It's only about 5 miles round trip, which actually feels kind of long when you are hiking with a babe on your back that weighs close to 30 pounds. Trev is my super cool strong man and carried her all the way up the trail and I was semi-cool and carried her back down.

Apparently it is quite exhausting to be carried around. AB fell asleep briefly on the way up AND on the way down.

The lovely lake that awaited us at the top after all our hard work. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

We have had so little time to just relax and enjoy the outdoors this summer. I was just thinking today that I want to get in some hikes at Baker and head up to Fragrance Lake, too!

Shannon said...

Nice job- that looks like so much fun, hopefully more hikes to come. (by the way I think you are more than semi-cool).

Lori said...

That's awesome! Looks very beautiful!