Friday, September 5, 2008

Last weekend I was able to spend time with my good friend Tobi. We've been friends since 6th grade! Woohoo! We met for dinner on my parent's boat. By "we", I mean Tobi, her fiance Christian, her sister Tamara, her brother-in-law Chris, her niece Sierra, my mom and bonus dad, Trev, Annabelle and... me of course! We feasted on salmon and enjoyed one another's company. Tobi ended up taking a TON of pictures of Annabelle. AB was such a ham that night! I think for at least 90% of the pictures she was giving her crocodile smile. Even when we had her make a different face, the second the bright light hit her face, she would immediately give us the cheesy smile. It was pretty funny.

** Sorry these pics are a bit small. If they are any bigger, they are fuzzy. **


Sierra and Tobi

The men-folk... Chris, John, Christian & Trev


And the crocodile smile.


1 comment:

Sara Moriarty said...

You got to see Tobi- I'm so jealous! Was she visiting from California?.....