Friday, September 5, 2008

Quality Time

Since I started working three weeks ago, I am obviously not able to spend as much time with Belle as I used to. I decided that we would have a mother-daughter date on Labor day because I had the day off work. We went to Woods down on the waterfront and enjoyed some hot chocolate and a big chocolate chip cookie. Belle has a sweet tooth like me, so we obviously both enjoyed our sweet treats. :) We also walked around the park for a bit, threw rocks in the water and played on the toy boat. It was a pleasure to have some quality time with Annabelle. She is such a sweetheart and I love her so dearly. I think being away from her during the day really makes me even more grateful for all the time I spend with her now. I love you AB!

** I think I said something really funny to her before I took the picture. Okay, probably not. She just likes to smile a lot. :)

No comments: